From: Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com>
To: "b.a.lee@rocketmail.com" <b.a.lee@rocketmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Example of Equivalent of Beamer with \onslide
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 15:56:31 +0200	[thread overview]

> B.A.Lee <mailto:b.a.lee@rocketmail.com>
> 21. Oktober 2016 um 19:16
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to ConTeXt, having discovered it only last week. I have been
> using LaTeX for years, coming up with my own solutions to work around
> some of the typographical tweaks I  want. ConTeXt seems promising but
> I have yet to find an example of what I would like to produce.
>
> I would like to see examples of equivalents of Beamer presentations
> using equivalents of \onslide and its variants for uncovering
> contents. I have read about steps (example file refuse to compile) and
> animation (does not seem to be what I want).

Here is a example of the stepper:

\setupinteraction[state=start,click=no]

\usemodule[pre-stepwise]

\starttext

\StartSteps
     \starttabulate
     \NC Ward  \NC \input ward \NC\NR \FlushStep
     \NC Knuth \NC \input tufte \NC\NR \FlushStep
     \NC Zapf  \NC \input zapf \NC\NR \FlushStep
     \stoptabulate
\StopSteps

\page

\StartSteps