* Extract only certain part of document (via modes)?
@ 2016-11-06 11:51 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2016-11-06 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list, and in particular Hans,

I asked the same question on stackexchange before today
(http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/337738/52406), and got the answer that
what I want to do might not be possible.

In my large document I have exercises (typeset with \startexercise
\stopexercise, defined as an enumeration). Is it possible to use modes
(or any other trick) to be able to compile the same file and get only
the exercises. For example,

context file.tex

should give the full document, while

context --mode=exercises file.tex

should give only all the exercises (or just everything "in one mode")?

/Mikael