From: Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>
	Fabrice Couvreur <fabrice1.couvreur@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Quizz
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 11:14:23 +0100	[thread overview]

On 3/15/2020 10:34 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> Hi,
> With the Coronavirus pandemic, my school will close like all the others.
> We chose to work with Microsoft Teams. I know how to file Math exercises
> written with ConteXt and export to pdf format. Is it possible with
> ConteXt to create interactive Quizz?
it should be doable (in the past we've made those with choice, fill in
etc questions) but one problem with pdf is that there has been
introduced some restrictions, for instance one cannot save in the reader
so one then need to run a server that picks up the filled in stuff and
regenerates a pdf file ... no big deal but i must admit that i don't
have that code (if at all) around in loadable module form

there are some examples of form stuff in the test suite (widgets)

i'll send you a file from 2000 that does some mpc magic (including
feedback and score calculations) but it's mkii (so you need to run
pdftex). Maybe I should check it with mkiv too.

Hans