* qr code generation in ConTeXt
@ 2020-03-04  9:56 ml-context
From: ml-context @ 2020-03-04  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Spam detection software, running on the system "ciao.gmane.io",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Hi there,pretty new to the ConTeXt environment and just had
   to find out that there is apparently no solution available that allows to
   generate and insert qr codes from right within ConTeXt.Is there an [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: mxroute.com]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 WEIRD_PORT             URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP
 1.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12     BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of
                            words
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 2.4 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 1.7 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
-1.0 MAILING_LIST_MULTI     Multiple indicators imply a widely-seen list
                            manager

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

[-- Attachment #2: original message before SpamAssassin --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 7522 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2.1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 406 bytes --]

Hi there,pretty new to the ConTeXt environment and just had to find out that there is apparently no solution available that allows to generate and insert qr codes from right within ConTeXt.Is there any direction in which you can point me – or an easy path that I have might overlooked?– currently running the latex MacTex distribution 2019.03.21 21:39Thanks a lot in advanceBastian

Sent via MXlogin

[-- Attachment #2.1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 956 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2.1.2: Type: text/plain, Size: 493 bytes --]

* Re: qr code generation in ConTeXt
@ 2020-03-04 18:28 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2020-03-04 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 2020-03-04 um 10:56 schrieb ml-context <ml-context@bastiankroggel.com>:
>
> Hi there,
> pretty new to the ConTeXt environment and just had to find out that there is apparently no solution available that allows to generate and insert qr codes from right within ConTeXt.
>
> Is there any direction in which you can point me – or an easy path that I have might overlooked?
> – currently running the latex MacTex distribution 2019.03.21 21:39

Try the zint module (you need the zint binary installed).

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net