Can someone explain to me the changes in fontsize in the following example? Enclosing the fontswitches in a group did not change the behaviour. \setupbodyfont[dejavu,12pt] \def\MarkMasterA{\inmargin[location=left]{\bgroup\switchtobodyfont[9pt]\red Master\egroup}} \def\MarkMasterB{\inmargin[location=left]{\bgroup\usebodyfont[9pt]\red Master\egroup}} \starttext \startsection[title=\MarkMasterA First title] \input hawking \MarkMasterA \input hawking \stopsection \startsection[title=\MarkMasterB First title] \input hawking \MarkMasterB \input hawking \blank contextversion=\contextversion \stopsection \stoptext In the first section the absolute value of 9 pt appears not to be honoured but it looks as if there is a reduction relative to the surrounding font. In the second section the size does not change and looks even bigger than the first one above. I am baffled and do not understand why not all fontsizes are the same absolute 9pt as requested? Hans van der Meer