From: Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: problem with a new installation of LMTX
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 16:44:41 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Dalyoung,

May be you could do the following steps (I recently had some issues too with installing the new beta, and these are what I did):

• In Terminal type:

	which luametatex

in order to see whether

	/context-osx-64/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/luametatex

is present or not.

• If not the download has not been complete.

• If yes, in Terminal type:

	luametatex --version

and see whether it says among other things:

	Functionality : level 20191206

If not, there might be an issue with the files you have downloaded.

• If yes, in the folder

	context-osx-64/tex

remove the folder texmf-cache

and then in the Terminal run:

	mtxrun --generate

In principle the folder texmf-cache is present again.

• In the Terminal window type:

	context --make --all

If everything goes nicely, you should be able to see LuaMetaTeX functionning.

Best regards: OK