Dear list, while doing some math typesetting, I have found the following features not working in LMTX: 1. Non-displaystyle operators are simply not shown (try \sum or \lim in text or scriptstyle). This works in MkIV (and iirc in LMTX versions from before november). 2. \underbrace{x}_{y} stopped working. It produces an underbrace but the subscript is not centered below the brace. It will show up as right subscript. This works in MkIV. 3. \startformulas does not allow numbering formulas because the number will run into the next column. I have posted this at https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/518262/context-number-formulas-side-by-side and Henri Menke tested that it broke in 2017. Aditya Mahajan mentioned that it is a bug. For the upper two cases: Is anything wrong with my LMTX installation or did I miss some upgrade instructions for math in LMTX? Many thanks for an answer.