Hi, I'm just having a look a project structure again. I am using the example given in the wiki: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Project_structure, i.e., in my component I'm linking to the product, but not to the project. Now I was expecting that the component inherits the environment set in the project via the product. The wiki currently explains: "If you tex (compile) one single component (e.g. a chapter of a book) or product (e.g. one volume of a magazine), the environment file of the project is used." That does not seem to be the case here. Can anyone confirm this? Is this a bug or does the wiki needs to be revised? Best, Denis