* context sensitive highlight styles
@ 2017-08-16 15:47 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2017-08-16 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

In my current project, section titles are typeset in SansBold while the body text (and that of the ToC) is roman.

How can I define \definehighlight[emph], so that I get SansBoldItalic in titles and SerifItalic in body text and ToC? (Body text is not a problem.)

MNWE:

\setuphead[chapter][page=yes,style={\ss\bfc}]
\setuphead[section][page=no,style={\ss\bfa}]
\definehighlight[emph][style=\it]

\starttext

\completecontent

\startchapter[title={My book \emph{\ConTeXt\ for Runaways}}]

\startsection[title={Knuth, \emph{the professor}}]
\input knuth
\stopsection

\stopchapter

\stoptext

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

* Re: context sensitive highlight styles
@ 2017-08-16 16:09 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2017-08-16 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 08/16/2017 05:47 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> In my current project, section titles are typeset in SansBold while
> the body text (and that of the ToC) is roman.
>
> How can I define \definehighlight[emph], so that I get
> SansBoldItalic in titles and SerifItalic in body text and ToC? (Body
> text is not a problem.)

Hi Hraban,

if I get your question, the reply would be:

  \definehighlight[emph][style=\em]
  \setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]

Was this what you needed?

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: context sensitive highlight styles
@ 2017-08-17 13:06   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2017-08-17 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2017-08-16 um 18:09 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es>:

> On 08/16/2017 05:47 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> In my current project, section titles are typeset in SansBold while
>> the body text (and that of the ToC) is roman.
>>
>> How can I define \definehighlight[emph], so that I get
>> SansBoldItalic in titles and SerifItalic in body text and ToC? (Body
>> text is not a problem.)
>
> Hi Hraban,
>
> if I get your question, the reply would be:
>
>  \definehighlight[emph][style=\em]
>  \setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]
>
> Was this what you needed?

Great, thank you!
I should have tried \em myself...
I don’t even need \setupbodyfontenvironment, because I defined slanted as italics in my typescript.

Greetlings, Hraban
---

@ 2017-08-17 13:17 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2017-08-17 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)