* Write your own module?
@ 2019-03-26 11:20 Geert Verhaag
From: Geert Verhaag @ 2019-03-26 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I'd like to start writing a module, and test it using ConTeXt MkIV
standalone installation.

Dived into wiki.contextgarden.net but was unable to find a basic
tutorial on how to tackle this.

Yes, I did find a module template, but can't figure out where the module
should go such that ConTeXt can find and load it.

Any hint would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gerard

* Re: Write your own module?
@ 2019-03-28 19:57 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2019-03-28 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi Gerard,

the easiest is probably to put such a module into the texmf-tree i.e in ../texmf-project/tec/context/third/yourmodulename

Do not to forget to regenerate the filedatabase.

Willi