* Another indenting problem
@ 2010-12-03 12:03 Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2010-12-03 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

it took me a while to track this down. It seems that if one uses \in[…] and \footnote{…} in the same paragraph the following \noindentation-command is ignored. Here is an example:

\setupindenting[big,yes]
\setupdelimitedtext[blockquote][before=\noindentation]

\starttext  \showframe[text][text]
\startbuffer
\startblockquote
  Is this paragraph indented? It should not!
  Is this paragraph indented? It should not!
\stopblockquote
\stopbuffer

Test \in[someref] test\footnote{footnote}.  \getbuffer
Test test\footnote{footnote}.               \getbuffer
Test \in[someref] test.                     \getbuffer
\stoptext

Thanks in advance
	Andreas

PS. I don't think is has something to do with the problem in http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20101201.120250.6f268216.en.html but it would be nice if both could be fixed.

* Re: Another indenting problem
@ 2010-12-03 14:45 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-12-03 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.12.2010 um 13:03 schrieb Andreas Harder:

> Hi all,
>
> it took me a while to track this down. It seems that if one uses \in[…] and \footnote{…} in the same paragraph the following \noindentation-command is ignored. Here is an example:

You’re wrong, the indentation for the blockquote comes from the leftmargin setting which indents the whole paragraph at the left and the right margin, you can change this and the real indentation with

\setupdelimitedtext[blockquote][indenting=no,leftmargin=no]

Wolfgang

* Re: Another indenting problem
@ 2010-12-03 15:05   ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2010-12-03 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)