Dear list, dear Hraban, > Le 7 janv. 2024 à 13:58, Henning Hraban Ramm a écrit : > > Am 07.01.24 um 17:11 schrieb garulfo: >> does this kind of poster would make sense ? >> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Cover_Pages#Poster_01_-_proposal_for_Libre_Planet_2021 > > Thank you, that looks good but it’s not what I had in mind. > > I meant a poster _about_ ConTeXt, not only made with our toolset (I have a stack of books for that). Maybe something about typography. > > Here’s how the DANTE booth at FrOSCon 2023 looked like: > https://yemaya.fiee.net/s/qTkeXAmXmJeosJc > (The “mindmap” diagram on the left shows projects supported by DANTE, in the middle a drawing by Duane Bibby, on the right a Tux with its TikZ source code in the back.) > We also had posters that show the architecture of TeX/LaTeX, but they were seriously outdated. > > Some elements that might fit: > – some example code (like from Mikael’s BachoTeX presentation) > – anatomy of a word and a formula (with all those little boxes and measures), maybe also in Arabic > – dodo & cow drawings from Mikael’s math manual > – overview of layout areas (I re-made Sietse’s drawing from the wiki for my book) > - workflow diagrams > – parts of LuaMetaTeX > – artwork by Eçir Baff (art-aleatoire.com) > – Hans’ recent christmas card / memory game artwork > > But I don’t want just a wild collection of stuff, there should be something connecting them. It should be interesting to look at as well as basic information about ConTeXt. > Hraban > The suite ConTeXt/Metafun is so powerful, and can do so much different things, as already mentioned, that it can be difficult to present it in a coherent way. Perhaps this angle is that Context is a real Swiss Army knife: not only can it do lots of different things, it can do them very very well! You can take (and or I can provide in PDF of) any artwork from art-aleatoire.com , and if you wish/need I can contribute to an « art » part ! Fabrice.