* \startplacetable in \startcolumnset
       [not found] <mailman.927.1524123443.1980.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2018-04-19 14:56 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-04-19 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I used the following exam format well which was set by the help of Wolfgang long time ago.

Recently I got a strange output when I used \startplacetable or \placetable in the \startcolumnset … \stopcolumnset.
There is a strange number first and table in the next column.
The output is OK if I comment out either \startcolumnset or \placetable.

Is “\definecolumnset, \startcolumnset” still a good command? I couldn’t find it in the list of commands.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\startuseMPgraphic{verticalrule}
  if CurrentColumn < NOfColumns :
    draw leftboundary OverlayBox;%  shifted (-1mm,0);
    draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (4mm,0);
    draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (TextWidth+6mm,0);
    draw bottomboundary OverlayBox shifted (1mm,0);
    draw bottomboundary OverlayBox shifted (TextWidth+6mm,0);
    setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox enlarged 2.5mm;
  fi
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay
  [verticalrule]
  [\useMPgraphic{verticalrule}]

\definecolumnset
  [exam]
  [n=2,
   background=verticalrule]

\starttext

\startcolumnset[exam]
\startcolumns[n=2, rule=on]
\startitemize[n]
\item Question 1.
	Good
	\vfill
	\column
\item Question 2
%		\startplacetable[location=]
		{\starttabulate[|c|c|c|]
		\NC A	\NC B	\NC C \NC\NR
		\NC A	\NC B	\NC C \NC\NR
		\NC A	\NC B	\NC C \NC\NR
		\stoptabulate}
%		\stopplacetable
		\vfill
\stopitemize
\stopcolumns
\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

@ 2018-04-19 15:05 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-04-19 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Hi,

I found \definecolumnset in the wiki not in the setup-en.pdf.
I’ll test it again.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: \startplacetable in \startcolumnset
@ 2018-04-19 21:07   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2018-04-19 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)