On Mar 25, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Peter Rolf wrote: >> Wait wait wait ... you mean you get correct output with the example >> I posted in this thread? In that case, I'm completely baffled, >> because I get something like this >> > see yourself and beleave ;) Hey, I'm quite willing to believe - but now I have a really inexplicable phenomenon: see what I get as output! Using the same version of luatex (0.25.1) and of ConTeXt as you do! I tested both under OS X and under SuSE 10.3., and I consistently get this. I even tried moving my personal texmf out of the way - still same result. Could somebody else please test. And Peter, could you maybe mail me the log of your TeX run so I can compare and see if I can discover anything? Thanks a lot! Thomas