* Chapter number in list colored (setuplist)
@ 2013-07-09 16:08 Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2013-07-09 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to color the chapter number in the table of content. The
attribute "numbercolor" does not exist in setuplist. So I tried to
color the chapter number via "numberstlye" ("numbercommand" is also not
working):

---8<----------------------------

\define[1]\listChapterColor{\color[bordeaux]{X #1}}

\setuplist[chapter][color=black,numberstyle=\listChapterColor]

----8<------------------------------

The X appears in the new color (bordeaux), but the chapter number is
still uncolored - same color like rest of that line (black).

What am I doing wrong here?

H.

* Re: Chapter number in list colored (setuplist)
@ 2013-07-09 16:20 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2013-07-09 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013, Zenlima wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to color the chapter number in the table of content. The
> attribute "numbercolor" does not exist in setuplist. So I tried to
> color the chapter number via "numberstlye" ("numbercommand" is also not
> working):
>
> ---8<----------------------------
>
> \define[1]\listChapterColor{\color[bordeaux]{X #1}}
>
> \setuplist[chapter][color=black,numberstyle=\listChapterColor]
>
> ----8<------------------------------
>
> The X appears in the new color (bordeaux), but the chapter number is
> still uncolored - same color like rest of that line (black).
>
> What am I doing wrong here?

(Untested): Have you tried `numbercolor=bordeaux`?

Aditya

* Re: Chapter number in list colored (setuplist)
@ 2013-07-09 16:23 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-07-09 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 09.07.2013 um 18:08 schrieb Zenlima <post@zenlima.eu>:

> Hi,
>
> I want to color the chapter number in the table of content. The
> attribute "numbercolor" does not exist in setuplist. So I tried to
> color the chapter number via "numberstlye" ("numbercommand" is also not
> working):
>
> ---8<----------------------------
>
> \define[1]\listChapterColor{\color[bordeaux]{X #1}}
>
> \setuplist[chapter][color=black,numberstyle=\listChapterColor]
>
> ----8<------------------------------
>
> The X appears in the new color (bordeaux), but the chapter number is
> still uncolored - same color like rest of that line (black).
>
> What am I doing wrong here?

1. You forgot a minimal example which demonstrates the problem.

2. You didn’t test numbercolor.

\setuplist
  [chapter]
  [color=green,
   numbercolor=red,
  %pagecolor=orange,
   textcolor=blue]

\starttext
\completecontent
\chapter{Test}
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Chapter number in list colored (setuplist)
@ 2013-07-09 16:23   ` Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2013-07-09 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:20:18 -0400 (EDT)
schrieb Aditya Mahajan <adityam@umich.edu>:

> numbercolor=bordeaux

I am so sorry.. I tried that too but I must have mistyped it then.. now it works :)

Thanks

* Re: Chapter number in list colored (setuplist)
@ 2013-07-09 19:15   ` Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2013-07-09 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context