* naming and distribution of typescripts
@ 2003-08-26 20:13 Jens-Uwe Morawski
From: Jens-Uwe Morawski @ 2003-08-26 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Walter Schmidt has made the font DayRoman from Apostrophic Labs
available to TeX. Currently the support package doesn't contain any
ConTeXt support, i.e. typescripts.

I've made for me a typescript for these fonts and now Walter is
interested in including ConTeXt support in his package.

His package is distributed as zip-file that can be directly unpacked
in a texmf-tree. Thus, where should the typescript-file be located?
In my private texmf-tree i use
TEXMF/tex/context/user/typescripts/
and the file names start with "cts-" (i.e. cts-dayroman.tex).

Is there some standard how to name typescripts and locate them in
a texmf-tree, so that distribution of typescripts is possible in a
controled way?

BTW, i would prefer that
\usetypescriptfile[dayroman]

first tries to load dayroman.cts and if it is not available it tries
dayroman.tex. Then we can use the extension "cts" for
ConTeXt TypeScripts in the future.

Best,
  Jens