* modes
@ 2010-10-14 13:57 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-10-14 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

(for module writers)

The latest beta gives access to modes at the lua end

\starttext

\enablemode[test]
\enablemode[xxxx]

\doifallmodes{test,xxx}{NO}
\doifallmodes{test,xxxx}{YES}
\doifmode{test}{YES}
\doifnotmode{xxx}{YES}

\startluacode
     tex.sprint(tex.modes['x']    and "YES" or "NOP")
     tex.sprint(tex.modes['xx']   and "YES" or "NOP")
     tex.sprint(tex.modes['xxx']  and "YES" or "NOP")
     tex.sprint(tex.modes['xxxx'] and "YES" or "NOP")
     tex.sprint(tex.modes['test'] and "YES" or "NOP")
\stopluacode

\stoptext

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: modes
@ 2010-10-15  6:34 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2010-10-15  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2010-10-14 um 15:57 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> (for module writers)
>
> The latest beta gives access to modes at the lua end

Wikified (unmodified):
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modes#Modes_in_LuaTeX

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* RE: Modes
@ 2003-05-07 13:19     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-05-07 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 14:05 07/05/2003 +0200, varheit@gmx.de wrote:
>Thanks, but this does not relly help:
>
>I am looking for a command that would just insert whatever was specified
>in the --mode option. A conditional comparison does not work, since a lot
>of modes may be specified. A conditional comparison has to modified
>whenever a new mode is used.
>
>I want something like "This document is processed in \mode mode"

                                                        \currentmode\ mode
Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* RE: Modes
@ 2003-05-07 12:05   ` varheit
From: varheit @ 2003-05-07 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, but this does not relly help:

I am looking for a command that would just insert whatever was specified
in the --mode option. A conditional comparison does not work, since a lot
of modes may be specified. A conditional comparison has to modified
whenever a new mode is used.

I want something like "This document is processed in \mode mode"

> This could be simple, try:
>
> \startmode[somemode]
> \stopmode
>
> (there is \startnotmode[somemode]..\stopnotmode variant too)
>
> or
>
> \doifmode{somemode}{this document was...}
>
> or
>
> \doifnotmode{somemode}{...}
>
> or
>
> \doifmodeelse{somemode}{when set}{when unset}
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Martin

* RE: Modes
@ 2003-05-07 12:05   ` varheit
From: varheit @ 2003-05-07 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2003-05-07 11:05 ` Martin Kolarík
From: Martin Kolarík @ 2003-05-07 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

This could be simple, try:

\startmode[somemode]
\stopmode

(there is \startnotmode[somemode]..\stopnotmode variant too)

or

\doifmode{somemode}{this document was...}

or

\doifnotmode{somemode}{...}

or

\doifmodeelse{somemode}{when set}{when unset}

Have a nice day,

Martin

* Modes
@ 2003-05-07 10:54 varheit