* off-topic : about smultron
@ 2008-10-06  7:04 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2008-10-06  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

I hope that you understand a little bit off topic question.

Recently, I installed smultron and set it up to use ConTeXt Minimals
following the instruction in ConTeXt wiki.
Basically it worked.
But the command result window didn't properly show what is going on
during the compilation.
But it appeared some time but it didn't some other time. I couldn't
figure out when it did and when it didn't.
Even in the case that it showed the result, it didn't refresh after I
compiled the same file again.

Does some one help me to fix it?

Thank you.

Best regards,