Suppose I have this code: \startMPpage vardef MyShape(expr w, h) = save pth; path pth ; save pic; picture pic; pth = fullsquare xysized (w, h); pic := image ( draw pth; % all kind of stuff here ); setbounds pic to pth; pic enddef ; picture s ; s := MyShape(4cm, 2cm); draw s; drawdot center leftboundary s withpen pencircle scaled 2 withcolor green; drawdot center rightboundary s withpen pencircle scaled 2 withcolor blue; drawdot point .25 along topboundary s withpen pencircle scaled 2 withcolor yellow; drawdot .25[llcorner s, lrcorner s] withpen pencircle scaled 2 withcolor magenta; drawdot origin withpen pencircle scaled 2 withcolor red; \stopMPpage Can I reuse that varied across follow-up MPPages? G