* Retrieve  the content of comments
@ 2011-09-06  9:00 Alexandre Leray
From: Alexandre Leray @ 2011-09-06  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a text with commented spans. The comments come later in the book,
and I'd like to show the commented parts just above the comments
themselves. Here is a pseudo code:

Vestibulum ante \commented[mycomment]{ipsum primis} in faucibus orci
luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a
egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia
sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.

     \pagereference[mycomment]
     This is my comment...

I'd like to get something like this:

Vestibulum ante _ipsum primis_^1 in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices
posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien.
Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam
vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.

     (page break)

_ipsum primis_
     This is my comment...

Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Alex

* Re: Retrieve  the content of comments
@ 2011-09-06  9:05 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-09-06  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6-9-2011 11:00, Alexandre Leray wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a text with commented spans. The comments come later in the book,
> and I'd like to show the commented parts just above the comments
> themselves. Here is a pseudo code:
>
> Vestibulum ante \commented[mycomment]{ipsum primis} in faucibus orci
> luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a
> egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia
> sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.
>
> \pagereference[mycomment]
> This is my comment...
>
> I'd like to get something like this:
>
> Vestibulum ante _ipsum primis_^1 in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices
> posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien.
> Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam
> vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.
>
> (page break)
>
> _ipsum primis_
> This is my comment...
>
> Is there any way to achieve this?

you probably want endnotes

\starttext

test test \endnote{test} test

\page \placenotes[endnote]

\stoptext

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-09-06  9:58   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-09-06  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 06.09.2011 um 11:05 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 6-9-2011 11:00, Alexandre Leray wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a text with commented spans. The comments come later in the book,
>> and I'd like to show the commented parts just above the comments
>> themselves. Here is a pseudo code:
>>
>> […]
>>
>> Is there any way to achieve this?
>
> you probably want endnotes
>
> \starttext
>
> test test \endnote{test} test
>
> \page \placenotes[endnote]
>
> \stoptext

He wants also a title for each comment.

\usemodule[annotation]

\define[2]\CommentedCommand
  {\placeannotationtitle
   \expanded{\endnote{\placeannotationtitle\crlf\placeannotationcontent}}}

\defineannotation
  [commented]
  [alternative=command,
   command=\CommentedCommand]

\starttext

Vestibulum ante \commented{ipsum primis}{This is my comment …} in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.

Vestibulum ante \startcommented{ipsum primis} This is my comment … \stopcommented in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.

\placenotes[endnote]

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Retrieve  the content of comments
@ 2011-09-06 13:14     ` stdin
From: stdin @ 2011-09-06 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks,

I haven't tried yet but this looks like what I was looking for :)

One question though... I have overlapping comments, is there any way I
can do this?

Best,

Alex

On 06/09/2011 11:58, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 06.09.2011 um 11:05 schrieb Hans Hagen:
>
>> On 6-9-2011 11:00, Alexandre Leray wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a text with commented spans. The comments come later in the book,
>>> and I'd like to show the commented parts just above the comments
>>> themselves. Here is a pseudo code:
>>>
>>> […]
>>>
>>> Is there any way to achieve this?
>> you probably want endnotes
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> test test \endnote{test} test
>>
>> \page \placenotes[endnote]
>>
>> \stoptext
>
> He wants also a title for each comment.
>
> \usemodule[annotation]
>
> \define[2]\CommentedCommand
>    {\placeannotationtitle
>     \expanded{\endnote{\placeannotationtitle\crlf\placeannotationcontent}}}
>
> \defineannotation
>    [commented]
>    [alternative=command,
>     command=\CommentedCommand]
>
> \starttext
>
> Vestibulum ante \commented{ipsum primis}{This is my comment …} in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.
>
> Vestibulum ante \startcommented{ipsum primis} This is my comment … \stopcommented in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.
>
> \placenotes[endnote]
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

<stdin>
Alexandre Leray&  Stéphanie Vilayphiou
http://stdin.fr/
+32 (0)4 89 00 88 59

* Re: Retrieve  the content of comments
@ 2011-09-07 11:24       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-09-07 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 06.09.2011 um 15:14 schrieb stdin:

> Thanks,
>
> I haven't tried yet but this looks like what I was looking for :)
>
> One question though... I have overlapping comments, is there any way I can do this?

Annotations can be nested but you can’t overlap environments.

Wolfgang