Hello Wolfgang, thank you for your answer. It's not what I want. Let me explain : - when I join the registers to my presentation with \placeindex I obtain more than one slide ; - so, I would like to be able to split this register into two or more slides with something like this : \startslide \placeindex[a-k] \stopslide \startslide \placeindex[l-z] \stopslide Is this possible ? best regards, Pierre-François Bonnefoi. Wolfgang Schuster wrote : > Am 01.09.2011 um 18:54 schrieb Pierre-François Bonnefoi: > > > Hello, > > > > I would like to be able to spread a registers on several slides from my > > lecture notes, with the possibility to include some text at the beginning of > > each of these slides : > > > > first slide : title > > index entries > > next slides : title > > next index entries > > > > I've not found the way to do this. > > Can you be more concrete, it’s not clear what do you want. > > When you need a index entry which spans multiple pages you can write it with > “\startregister[index][]{} … > \stopregister[index][]”. > > Wolfgang -- Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois | E-mail : bonnefoi@unilim.fr Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM | Tel : 06 28 18 03 38 83, rue d'Isle | Mrs. Peel, we're needed... 87000 Limoges - FRANCE | The Avengers.