Hi Wolfgang, On 14 mars 2011, at 12:39, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > […] > Wasn’t this what i showed in my example? Yes indeed your examples showed exactly this: sorry for not mentioning your point. > […] > \setupmathematics[autopunctuation=no] Unfortunately this does not help at all, at least on my installation of ConTeXt. It seems to me that the effect of the above command is to modify the spacing between characters and punctuation marks, but still the latter are misplaced with LM math fonts (with \bf or \rm there is no problem). Best regards: OK PS: here is the source which produces the attached PDF: \starttext \startbuffer[MathSpacing] Example with mkiv: With \type{\tfd}: $\tfd Q, Y, N, P, Y, Z, \quad PYR$ \blank[big] With \type{\bf} $\bf Q, Y, N, P, Y, Z, \quad PYR$ \blank[big] With normal LM math fonts: $Q,Y,N,P,Y,Z, \quad PYR$ \stopbuffer \getbuffer[MathSpacing] \blank \thinrule \blank Now with \type{\setupmathematics[autopunctuation=no]} \setupmathematics[autopunctuation=no] \getbuffer[MathSpacing] \stoptext