* Table of Content
@ 2021-02-11 11:11 Ursula Hermann
From: Ursula Hermann @ 2021-02-11 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear List!

I did this example, which works perfect. If i would like to  take a new page after the Table of Content, is \page the right way?

% mode=mkiv
\setuppapersize[A7][A7]
\language[de]
%list the "subject" sections in the ToC but don't modify the "section" counter:
\setuphead[subject]  [incrementnumber=list]

%"width": distance between number and text in the ToC entry, "margin" : indent of ToC entry relative to left page margin
\setuplist[section][width=1.5em]
\setuplist[subsection][width=2.5em, margin=1.5em]
\setuplist[subject]
\setuplist[subject, section, subsection]

\setupcombinedlist[content][list={subject,section,subsection}, alternative=c]

\starttext
\placecontent
\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
\setcounter[userpage][5]
\page
\subject{Vorwort}
\page
\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\setcounter[userpage][12]
\section{One}
\subsection{Sec A}
\section{Two}
\subject{Bibliography}
\stoptext

Uschi

* Re: Table of Content
@ 2021-02-12 14:43 ` Pablo Rodriguez
       [not found]   ` <44f0a7dd-c259-b100-ee44-b9fecffcd95e@xs4all.nl>
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2021-02-12 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2/11/21 12:11 PM, Ursula Hermann wrote:
> Dear List!
>

> I did this example, which works perfect. If i would like to  take a new
> page after the Table of Content, is \page the right way?

Hi Ursula,

"\page\null\page" does the trick in your case.

"\setuppagenumber[alternative=doublesided]" is a much more consistent
approach, but I don’t know what your requirements might be.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Table of Content
       [not found]   ` <44f0a7dd-c259-b100-ee44-b9fecffcd95e@xs4all.nl>
@ 2021-02-12 15:52     ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2021-02-12 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2/12/21 4:40 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> "\page\null\page" does the trick in your case.
>
> \page[left,empty,right] etc

Hans,

I never thought this were possible:

  \starttext
  \page[left,empty,right,
  left,empty,right,
  left,empty,right]
  \stoptext

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Table of Content
@ 2021-02-12 16:09       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2021-02-12 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2/12/2021 4:52 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 2/12/21 4:40 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 2/12/2021 3:43 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> "\page\null\page" does the trick in your case.
>>
>> \page[left,empty,right] etc
>
> Hans,
>
> I never thought this were possible:
>
>    \starttext
>    \page[left,empty,right,
>    left,empty,right,
>    left,empty,right]
>    \stoptext
pretty old feature ... there are more options

Hans

* Re: Table of content
@ 2005-12-26 19:40   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2005-12-26 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans, bedankt, dat werkt!

Willi

Hans Hagen wrote:

> Willi Egger wrote:
>
>> Dear ConTeXters,
>>
>> At the moment I am bit at a loss.
>> I should prepare a document, wherein there will be a difference
>> between one chapter title and the respective row in the table of
>> contents. What it should become looks as follows:
>>
>> \chapter{This is the title of the chapter}
>>
>> In the table of contents it should show up as:
>>
>> Epilog: This is the title of the chapter
>>
>> So the question is, how to get the word Epilog into the table of
>> contents in front of the chapter title, neatly aligned with the rest
>> of the table of contents.
>

> each time ... then hook it into the list command
>
> once: then do something like:
>
> \def\Epilog{Epilog: }
>
> \placelist[chapter]
>
> \def\Epilog{}
>
> \chapter{\Epilog This...}
>
> Hans

* Re: Table of content
@ 2005-12-26 11:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-12-26 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi Egger wrote:

> Dear ConTeXters,
>
> At the moment I am bit at a loss.
> I should prepare a document, wherein there will be a difference
> between one chapter title and the respective row in the table of
> contents. What it should become looks as follows:
>
> \chapter{This is the title of the chapter}
>
> In the table of contents it should show up as:
>
> Epilog: This is the title of the chapter
>
> So the question is, how to get the word Epilog into the table of
> contents in front of the chapter title, neatly aligned with the rest
> of the table of contents.

each time ... then hook it into the list command

once: then do something like:

\def\Epilog{Epilog: }

\placelist[chapter]

\def\Epilog{}