Great, that does the trick. Another quickie: This bib style demands that the first author/editor is "invertedauthor", while the subsequent authors/editors are "normalauthor", e.g.: WOOTEN, David and Charles M. SCHULZ and Kris KRINGLE. 2005. Adventures in Babysitting, etc. Is there currently the possibility of distinguishing between the first & subsequent authors? (From my preliminary investigations it looks like all authors automatically follow the declared style.) Regards, David P.S. This is a lot more fun than preparing for my exams! On Mar 24, 2005, at 10:22 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > David Wooten wrote: >> Hm. A quick question—is there a way to call "all true upper case" >> (instead of {\sc small caps})? I haven't been able to track this down >> in the usual places. For myself the small caps are preferable, but >> they're not "officially sanctioned" :). > > I have to guess a bit on what the 'official' ConTeXt way is to > get all uppercase text, but I think this is it: > > \uppercased{all caps} > > Greetings, Taco