From: Joseph Canedo <josephcanedo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: roadmap
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:24:49 +0200	[thread overview]

If I am not mistaken, you can write :

node.new(‘noad’, nodes.noadcodes.bin)

De : Henri Menke
Envoyé le :mercredi 16 mai 2018 07:39
À : ntg-context@ntg.nl >> mailing list for ConTeXt users
Objet :Re: [NTG-context] roadmap

I just thought of another thing.

Could you expose _all_ the subtypes of _all_ the different node types
similar to node.id? (currently this is only enabled for whatsits)  As of
now I always have to go to texnodes.w, find the array and count to find
out which number a subtype has.  It would be much easier if we could

     node.new("noad", "bin")

instead of

     node.new("noad", 4)

and I would also like to see