* Font encoding: \uppercased
@ 2005-03-26  1:30 David Wooten
From: David Wooten @ 2005-03-26  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings all,

Taco mentioned the command \uppercased{to get all uppercase letters},
and it works just fine…until I try to use my self-installed fonts. The
quirks come up with diacritics, and this leads me to believe that there
is an [encoding] or [regime] issue here, as I had similar issues
earlier with the font in general. For example, with \uppercased{Krübel}
I receive: KRüBEL.

Do I need to "make a statement of my intent" in a typescript file or
somewhere else to resolve this?

Kind regards,
David