Dear list, Trying to build a MWE for a problem with unexpected page break (near a \blank[line, samepage]) I could not yet reproduce yet, I came up with strange output. With latest beta mtx-context | current version: 2018.07.17 17:25 MWE : \starttext \dorecurse{5}{ \input knuth \blank[line, samepage]Second. \input zapf \blank[line, samepage]Second maybe vertically wrong align? } \stoptext Please see in page 2, the line printing : Second maybe vertically wrong align? (topskip related?) Seems very close to next line for an unknown reason to me. Thanks Best regards Joseph