* Re: \setupinteraction[style=...] supersedes manual text style for \note
       [not found] <AFF3E6DF-F231-4520-B1BC-07D4532A59CC@lab-alumni.de>
@ 2020-04-02 20:50 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-04-02 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/2/20 12:30 PM, Benjamin Buchmuller wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> thanks, this works. :) I will see if I can add this information in
> the wiki at some point.
>
> Is there any way to figure out which styles are inherited or taken
> from which setup in general?

Hi Benjamin,

maybe a superuser from the list knows that, but I’m afraid I only know
by trial and error 😅.

Pablo

PS: I see that your reply to me was also carbon-copied to the mailing
list, but it seems it hasn’t reached it yet.
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: \setupinteraction[style=...] supersedes manual text style for \note
@ 2020-04-02  8:40 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-04-02  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 4/2/20 12:04 AM, Benjamin Buchmuller wrote:
> For the following one, I’m not sure if this is the intended
> behaviour or not:
>
> I want to set up the “notation” and “note” style manually, which
> works great unless I also call
> \setupinteraction[state=start,style=normal] (or any other style),
> regardless of calling it before or after setting up “notation” or
> “note”.

Hi Benjamin,

I’m not sure whether this would work for your:

  \setupinteraction[state=start, color=, style=, contrastcolor=,]
  \setupreferenceformat[footnote][color=, style=]

BTW, "focus=standard" doesn’t modify the page size when clicking the link.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* \setupinteraction[style=...] supersedes manual text style for \note
@ 2020-04-01 22:04 Benjamin Buchmuller
From: Benjamin Buchmuller @ 2020-04-01 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

For the following one, I’m not sure if this is the intended behaviour or not:

I want to set up the “notation” and “note” style manually, which works great unless I also call \setupinteraction[state=start,style=normal] (or any other style), regardless of calling it before or after setting up “notation” or “note”.

MWE (with an assortment of different note positions):

% \setupinteraction[state=start,style=normal] %% uncomment and manual style for \note[] is no longer respected

\setupnotes[textcolor=blue,textstyle=italic]
\setupnotation[endnote][headcolor=green,numberconversion=character]

\starttext
This is the footnote\footnote[one]{aha} and the reference\note[one].

This is the endnote\endnote[two]{oho} and the reference\note[endnote][two].

Let's look \in[one].

\startplacefigure[title={And in this float\endnote[three]{hmm} and the reference\note[three].}]

\externalfigure[cow]

\stopplacefigure

\page

And look here \in[two].