On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Peter Münster wrote: >> On Mon, Jun 16 2008, Olivier Guéry wrote: >> >>> Context deal with the nbsp when it's the « ~ », but with the U+00A0, >>> not. >> >> This is a new bug in MKIV, I'm sure that it used to work at least >> 1 or 2 months ago. > > maybe because now it's an active character > > can you make a test file showing the problem (not sure what it is)? Here is the minimal code : \setuppapersize[A4][A4] \mainlanguage [fr] \language[fr] \setcharacterspacing [frenchpunctuation] \starttext The « ; » signs shouldn't be at the beginning of a line : \crlf toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titiii Test ; test : test ? test ! « test » with nbsp before punctuation \crlf toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titi toto titiii Test~; test~: test~? test~! «~test~» with \~\ before punctuation \crlf \stoptext I attached the source code because some mail programs (and firefox2) remove the nbsp. And a .pdf if you need it. Olivier. -- [Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ] Olivier nemolivier@gmail.com http://nemolivier.blogspot.com