Hello, It seem's that there's some changes on the « frenchpunctuation front » ! Thank's. I modified my test file and ad more precise rules to the wiki : http://wiki.contextgarden.net/frenchpunctuation I test it with luatex 0.29 and context 2008.09.21 * Strange bug : the space After the openning quote («) is twice bigger than the one before the closing one (»). Look at test 3 * Wolfgang change the wiki about the compose word, but using this (with the syntax compose||word) I get an endash (–) and not the normal sign (-). Test 5 * There should't be space between two sign. Test 2 * The space before the footnote sign is too big (it's clearer with othe fonts). Test 4 As usual, if you need more information, just ask ! Cheers, Olivier. -- [Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ] http://nemolivier.blogspot.com