* Minion Pro confuses italic correction
@ 2019-01-21  2:41 Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2019-01-21  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

The Minion Pro font, as distributed with Adobe Reader, confuses the
ConTeXt italic correction.  The MWE below will fail with

luatex warning  > node filter: error:
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/typo-itc.lua:130: attempt
to compare nil with number

It's probably the font that is faulty but I guess ConTeXt shouldn't
crash in that case.

Cheers, Henri

---

\mainlanguage[de]
\definefontfeature[default][default][itlc=yes]
\setupitaliccorrection[global, always]
\setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]
\setupbodyfont[minion,11pt]

\starttext

{\em riften},

\stoptext

* Re: Minion Pro confuses italic correction
@ 2019-02-13  3:43 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2019-02-13  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bump

@ 2019-02-13  3:52   ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2019-02-13  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just saw it was fixed.  Sorry for the noise.