* referencing the customized enumeration with framed title
       [not found] <mailman.1.1515668401.1779.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2018-01-12  2:54 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-01-12  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Hi,

Some time ago, I am able to use following code(the framed title for Theorems and etc.)
Thank Wolfgang and Otared again.

Since it uses the customized style of numbering, there is a problem to reference them.
As in the following code, \in{Definition}[] shows no number and \in{Theorem}[] shows ?? instead of numbers while \in{Exam}[] shows correctly.

Is there a way to show the numbers correctly?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]
%%% define the background of Theorems:
\defineframed
  [FunnyFramed]
  [frame=off,
   loffset=1ex,
   roffset=1ex,
   foregroundstyle=\ssbf]

\startuseMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}
    picture p ; numeric o ; path a, b ; pair c ;
    p := textext.rt("\FunnyFramed{\enumerationparameter{text} \convertedcounter[Theorem]}") ;
    o := BodyFontSize ;
    a := unitsquare xyscaled (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight) ;
    p := p shifted (2o,OverlayHeight-ypart center p) ;
    drawoptions (withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor .625red) ;
    b := a superellipsed .95 ;
    draw b ;
    b := (boundingbox p) superellipsed .95 ;
    fill b withcolor .85white ;
    draw b ;
    draw p withcolor black ;
    setbounds currentpicture to a ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[FunnyFrame][\useMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}]

\defineframedtext
  [FunnyText]
  [frame=off,
   background=FunnyFrame,
   before={\blank[line,halfline]},
%    before={\blank[line]},
    after={\blank[line]},
   offset=\bodyfontsize,
   width=\textwidth]

\defineenumeration[Theorem]
  [title=yes,
  text={\translate[en=Theorem, kr=정리]},
   prefix=yes,
   prefixsegments=chapter,
   way=bychapter,
   alternative=command,
   headcommand=\gobbleoneargument,
   before=\startFunnyText,
   after=\stopFunnyText]

%%%% Definition style
\definenumber[DefNumber][way=bychapter,sectionumber=yes]
\setuptextrules[rulecolor=dBlue]

\define\DefCommand{\incrementnumber[DefNumber]
	\textrule[top]{\translate[en=Definition, kr=정 의] \getnumber[DefNumber]}
	}
\defineenumeration[Definition]
	[alternative=hanging,
	width=fit,
	alternative=serried,
	text={},
	number=no,
	before={\DefCommand},
	after=\vskip3pt\hrule\blank]

%%% Examples with or without solutions
\defineenumeration[Exam]
   [text={\white\translate[en=Example, kr=예제]},
   numbercommand={\inframed[corner=round, framecolor=dYellow,toffset=-1pt,boffset=-1pt, loffset=1ex,roffset=1ex, background=color,backgroundcolor=dGreen]},	%height=1.3em,
%    title=no,
    prefix=yes,
    prefixsegments=chapter,
    way=bychapter,
    before={\blank[big]},
    after=\blank]

\starttext

\chapter{Spaces}

\section{Space 1}

\startDefinition[def:first]
Let $X$ be a uncountable set. Let $\infty$ is a fixed point of $X$. Let $\mathcal T$ be the family of subsets $G$ such that either (i) $\infty \notin G$ or (ii) $\infty \in G \text{ and } G^c$ is finite. The space $(X, {\mathcal T} )$ is called {\bf Fort's space}.
\stopDefinition

\startTheorem[lem:first]
    Fort's space is a compact and Hausdorff topological space.\par
\stopTheorem

\startTheorem[thm:second]
    Fort's space is a compact and Hausdorff topological space.
\stopTheorem

\startExam[Ex:first]
Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example
Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example
Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example
\stopExam

In this example, we defined \in{Definition}[def:first]. After that, we proved \in{Lemma}[lem:first] and \in{정리}[thm:second]. Finally, \in{Example}[Ex:first], we saw an example of it.

\stoptext

* Re: referencing the customized enumeration with framed title
@ 2018-01-12 14:31   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-01-12 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 1/12/2018 3:54 AM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some time ago, I am able to use following code(the framed title for Theorems and etc.)
> Thank Wolfgang and Otared again.
>
> Since it uses the customized style of numbering, there is a problem to reference them.
> As in the following code, \in{Definition}[] shows no number and \in{Theorem}[] shows ?? instead of numbers while \in{Exam}[] shows correctly.
>
> Is there a way to show the numbers correctly?
>
> Thank you for reading.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dalyoung
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> \definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]
> %%% define the background of Theorems:
> \defineframed
>    [FunnyFramed]
>    [frame=off,
>     loffset=1ex,
>     roffset=1ex,
>     foregroundstyle=\ssbf]
>
> \startuseMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}
>      picture p ; numeric o ; path a, b ; pair c ;
>      p := textext.rt("\FunnyFramed{\enumerationparameter{text} \convertedcounter[Theorem]}") ;

     p := textext.rt("\FunnyFramed{\currentconstructiontext}") ;

in a next version:
%     p :=
textext.rt("\wrappedconstruction{\FunnyFramed{\currentconstructiontext}}") ;
%     p :=
textext.rt("\FunnyFramed{\wrappedconstruction{\currentconstructiontext}}") ;
%     p := textext.rt("\FunnyFramed{\wrappedcurrentconstruction}") ;

>      o := BodyFontSize ;
>      a := unitsquare xyscaled (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight) ;
>      p := p shifted (2o,OverlayHeight-ypart center p) ;
>      drawoptions (withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor .625red) ;
>      b := a superellipsed .95 ;
>      draw b ;
>      b := (boundingbox p) superellipsed .95 ;
>      fill b withcolor .85white ;
>      draw b ;
>      draw p withcolor black ;
>      setbounds currentpicture to a ;
> \stopuseMPgraphic
>
> \defineoverlay[FunnyFrame][\useMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}]
>
> \defineframedtext
>    [FunnyText]
>    [frame=off,
>     background=FunnyFrame,
>     before={\blank[line,halfline]},
> %    before={\blank[line]},
>      after={\blank[line]},
>     offset=\bodyfontsize,
>     width=\textwidth]
>
> \defineenumeration[Theorem]
>    [title=yes,
>    text={\translate[en=Theorem, kr=정리]},
>     prefix=yes,
>     prefixsegments=chapter,
>     way=bychapter,
>     alternative=command,
>     headcommand=\gobbleoneargument,

Don't do this ^^

@ 2018-01-12 14:51   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-01-12 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 1/12/2018 3:54 AM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some time ago, I am able to use following code(the framed title for Theorems and etc.)
> Thank Wolfgang and Otared again.
>
> Since it uses the customized style of numbering, there is a problem to reference them.
> As in the following code, \in{Definition}[] shows no number and \in{Theorem}[] shows ?? instead of numbers while \in{Exam}[] shows correctly.
>
> Is there a way to show the numbers correctly?
% in cont-new.mkiv:

\unprotect

\defineconstructionalternative
   [\v!empty]
   [\c!renderingsetup=\??constructionrenderings:\v!empty]

\startsetups[\??constructionrenderings:\v!empty]
     \noindent
     \useconstructionstyleandcolor\c!style\c!color
     \ignorespaces
\stopsetups

\protect

% till here

\defineenumeration[Theorem]
   [alternative=empty,
    before=\startMyText,
    after=\stopMyText]

\defineframed
   [MyFramed]
   [frame=off,
    loffset=1ex,
    roffset=1ex,
    foregroundstyle=\ssbf]

\startuseMPgraphic{MyFrame}
     picture p ; numeric o ; path a, b ; pair c ;
     p := textext.rt("\MyFramed{\currentconstructiontext}") ;
  %  p :=
textext.rt("\wrappedconstruction{\MyFramed{\currentconstructiontext}}") ;
  %  p :=
textext.rt("\MyFramed{\wrappedconstruction{\currentconstructiontext}}") ;
  %  p := textext.rt("\MyFramed{\wrappedcurrentconstruction}") ;
     o := BodyFontSize ;
     a := OverlayBox ;
     p := p shifted (2o,OverlayHeight-ypart center p) ;
     drawoptions (withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor .625red) ;
     b := a superellipsed .95 ;
     draw b ;
     b := (boundingbox p) superellipsed .95 ;
     fill b withcolor .85white ;
     draw b ;
     draw p withcolor black ;
     setbounds currentpicture to a ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[MyFrame][\useMPgraphic{MyFrame}]

\defineframedtext
   [MyText]
   [frame=off,
    background=MyFrame,
    offset=\bodyfontsize,
    width=\textwidth]

\starttext

\startTheorem[lem]
     bla bla
\stopTheorem

Bla bla \in {Lemma} [lem] bla bla.

@ 2018-01-12 16:22     ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-01-12 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Hagen
  Cc: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Dear Hans,

Thank you for the quick answer.
Repalcing “p:=textext.rt();” and commenting out “headcommand=gobbleone…”  with your suggestion, the references are working.
However, there is a side effect.
“Theorem 1.1” appears twice, one in the frame which I expected and one at the beginning of the framed text which I don’t want.

One more thing, is there no way to show the number of  the Definition?

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%

[...]

  [title=no,
[...]

    alternataive=hanging,

@ 2018-01-12 18:19       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-01-12 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeong Dal
  Cc: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

On 1/12/2018 5:22 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:

> Dear Hans,
>
> Thank you for the quick answer.
> Repalcing “p:=textext.rt();” and commenting out “headcommand=gobbleone…”  with your suggestion, the references are working.
> However, there is a side effect.
> “Theorem 1.1” appears twice, one in the frame which I expected and one at the beginning of the framed text which I don’t want.
>
> One more thing, is there no way to show the number of  the Definition?
you can download a beta and try

[...]

* unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regula' error etc.
@ 2018-07-24 23:40         ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-07-24 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Dear all,

I found some warning message in the log file which concerns about the font.
I didn’t see this kind of error before. (I might missed this error.)
However, it produced an output.

fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyreheros-regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyreheros-regular', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyreheros-regular' as 'dummy--0'
floatblocks     > '1' placed (here)
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-regular', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regular' as 'dummy--4'
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-regular', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regular' as 'dummy--5'
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-bold' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-bold', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-bold' as 'dummy--0'
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-regular', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regular' as 'dummy--0'

How to remove this kind of error?
The main file is too big to list here.
Here is a part of typescript file which was made by the help of Hans.

\loadtypescriptfile[texgyre]
%\loadtypescriptfile[euler]
%\loadtypescriptfile[xits]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-default]
  [mode=node,script=hang,lang=kor]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-slanted]
  [mode=node,script=hang,lang=kor,slant=.2]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-latin-default]
  [default]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-latin-slanted]
  [krlatindefault]
  [slant=.2]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-latin-slanted-mono]
  [slant=.2]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-latin-smallcaps]
  [krlatindefault]
  [smcp=yes]

\definefontfeature
  [kr-latin-smallcaps-mono]
  [cmcp=yes]

\definefontfallback[kr-serif]           [texgyrepagella-regular*kr-latin-default]      [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-serifbold]       [texgyrepagella-bold*kr-latin-default]         [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-serifitalic]     [texgyrepagella-italic*kr-latin-default]       [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-serifbolditalic] [texgyrepagella-bolditalic*kr-latin-default]   [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-serifslanted]    [texgyrepagella-regular*kr-latin-slanted]      [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-serifboldslanted][texgyrepagella-bold*kr-latin-slanted]         [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-serifcaps]       [texgyrepagella-regular*kr-latin-smallcaps]    [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sans]            [texgyreheros-regular*kr-latin-default]        [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sansbold]        [texgyreheros-bold*kr-latin-default]           [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sansitalic]      [texgyreheros-italic*kr-latin-default]         [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sansbolditalic]  [texgyreheros-bolditalic*kr-latin-default]     [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sansslanted]     [texgyreheros-regular*kr-latin-slanted]        [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sansboldslanted] [texgyreheros-bold*kr-latin-slanted]           [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-sanscaps]        [texgyreheros-regular*kr-latin-smallcaps]      [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-mono]            [texgyrecursor-regular]                        [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-monobold]        [texgyrecursor-bold]                           [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-monoitalic]      [texgyrecursor-italic]                         [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-monobolditalic]  [texgyrecursor-bolditalic]                     [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-monoslanted]     [texgyrecursor-regular*kr-latin-slanted-mono]  [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-monoboldslanted] [texgyrecursor-bold*kr-latin-slanted-mono]     [0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]
\definefontfallback[kr-monocaps]        [texgyrecursor-regular*kr-latin-smallcaps-mono][0x0000-0x0400][force=yes]

%\starttypescriptcollection[hcrfonts]

\starttypescript [serif] [HCRMJ]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatang]           [file:HANBatang-LVT.ttf]    [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-serif]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatangbold]       [file:HANBatangB-LVT.ttf][features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-serifbold]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatangitalic]     [file:HANBatang-LVT.ttf]    [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-serifitalic]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatangbolditalic] [file:HANBatangB-LVT.ttf][features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-serifbolditalic]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatangslanted]    [file:HANBatang-LVT.ttf]    [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-serifslanted]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatangboldslanted][file:HANBatangB-LVT.ttf][features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-serifboldslanted]
        \definefontsynonym [HanBatangcaps]       [file:HANBatang-LVT.ttf]    [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-serifcaps]
\stoptypescript

* Re: unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regula' error etc.
@ 2018-07-25  8:19           ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2018-07-25  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Dalyoung,

The question of TXGyre fonts has been mentioned on this list recently, and the following answer from Wolfgang Schuster seems to solve the problem (until the original problem is fixed).
This answer was on the thread « Problem with pagella font (beta) »:

> On 23 Jul 2018, at 12:39, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Fabrice,
>
> you can download the fonts from the GUST [1] website (the flat package is enough because you need only the opentype files) and put them in your local tex directory in your home folder, e.g.
>
>     ~/texmf/fonts/data/texgyre/
>
> or you put them in your tex installation, e.g.
>
>     texmf-fonts/fonts/data/texgyre/
>
> [1] http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/whole
>
> Wolfgang

Best regards: OK

@ 2018-07-26  0:49         ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-07-26  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
	ntg-context@ntg.nl

Dear all,

Yesterday, I asked about a font problem without a mwe.

Here is a MWE.
%%%%%%%%%
\setuplanguage[kr][patterns=us]
\mainlanguage[kr]
\setscript[hangul]

\usetypescriptfile[type-hcrlvt]
\usetypescript[HcrFont]
\definefontfeature[kr][script=hang,language=kor,mode=node,analyze=yes]
\setupbodyfont[Myface, rm, 11pt]

\starttext
This is a test file.  %이것은 시험 파일입니다.

{\bf This is a test file for font.}%{\bf 이것은 시험 파일입니다.}

{\sl This is a test file for font.}%{\sl 이것은 시험 파일입니다.}

\stoptext
%%%%%%%%

Here is a part of log file of the first run.

mtx-context     | run 1: luatex --fmt="/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en" --jobname="test" --lua="/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luatex/cont-en.lui" --no-parse-first-line --c:currentrun=1 --c:fulljobname="./test.tex" --c:input="./test.tex" --c:kindofrun=1 --c:maxnofruns=9 --c:purgeall "cont-yes.mkiv"

This is LuaTeX, Version 1.08.0 (TeX Live 2018)
 system commands enabled.
open source     > level 1, order 1, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-yes.mkiv'
system          >
system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2018.07.20 21:20 MKIV beta  fmt: 2018.7.24  int: english/english
system          >
system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
open source     > level 2, order 2, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
close source    > level 2, order 2, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > files > jobname 'test', input './test', result 'test'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active
open source     > level 2, order 3, name '/Users/graph/Documents/TeXfiles/test.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 4, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-local/context/type-hcrlvt.mkiv'
open source     > level 4, order 5, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-texgyre.mkiv'
close source    > level 4, order 5, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-texgyre.mkiv'
close source    > level 3, order 5, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-local/context/type-hcrlvt.mkiv'
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-regular', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regular' as 'dummy--0'
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-bold' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-bold', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-bold' as 'dummy--0'
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'texgyrepagella-regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'texgyrepagella-regular', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regular' as 'dummy--0'
backend         > xmp > using file '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-pdx.xml'
pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1, subpage 1
close source    > level 2, order 5, name '/Users/graph/Documents/TeXfiles/test.tex'
close source    > level 1, order 5, name '/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-yes.mkiv'

mkiv lua stats  > used config file: selfautoparent:/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua
mkiv lua stats  > used cache path: /Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e
mkiv lua stats  > resource resolver: loadtime 0.006 seconds, 0 scans with scantime 0.000 seconds, 0 shared scans, 14 found files, scanned paths: <none>
mkiv lua stats  > stored bytecode data: 428 modules (0.208 sec), 93 tables (0.013 sec), 521 chunks (0.220 sec)
mkiv lua stats  > traced context: maxstack: 1309, freed: 0, unreachable: 1309
mkiv lua stats  > cleaned up reserved nodes: 58 nodes, 9 lists of 455
mkiv lua stats  > node memory usage: 2 glue, 2 kern, 2 penalty, 13 attribute, 50 glue_spec, 4 attribute_list, 2 temp, 2 user_defined
mkiv lua stats  > node list callback tasks: 8 unique task lists, 6 instances (re)created, 43 calls
mkiv lua stats  > used backend: pdf (backend for directly generating pdf output)
mkiv lua stats  > jobdata time: 0.001 seconds saving, 0.000 seconds loading
mkiv lua stats  > callbacks: internal: 146, file: 617, direct: 2, late: 0, function 868, total: 1633
mkiv lua stats  > loaded patterns: en::2 kr::51, load time: 0.000
mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file: test.pdf, compresslevel 3, objectcompresslevel 3
mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 3 files: latinmodern-math.otf, hanbatang-lvt.ttf, hanbatangb-lvt.ttf
mkiv lua stats  > font engine: otf 3.103, afm 1.513, tfm 1.000, 9 instances, 4 shared in backend, 4 common vectors, 0 common hashes, load time 1.061 seconds
mkiv lua stats  > used platform: osx-64, type: unix, binary subtree: texmf-osx-64
mkiv lua stats  > used engine: luatex version 1.08 with functionality level 6731, banner: this is luatex, version 1.08.0 (tex live 2018)
mkiv lua stats  > control sequences: 46564 of 65536 + 100000
mkiv lua stats  > lua properties: engine: lua 5.3, used memory: 214 MB (ctx: 213 MB), hash type: lua, hash chars: min(64,40), symbol mask: utf (τεχ)
mkiv lua stats  > runtime: 1.403 seconds, 1 processed pages, 1 shipped pages, 0.713 pages/second

I checked the location of texgyre font and here is the result.

/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/shapes/texgyrepagella-regular-otf.tma

/Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/otl/texgyrepagella-regular.tma

I don’t know what happened here and how to make it right.

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,

Dalyoung

Here is a typescript file.

[-- Attachment #1.2.1: Type: text/html, Size: 15096 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.2: type-hcrlvt.mkiv --]

%D \module
%D   [       file=type-imp-hcrfonts,
%D        version=2013.11.11,
%D          title=\CONTEXT\ Typescript Macros,
%D       subtitle=HcrFonts,
%D         author=...,
%D           date=\currentdate,
%D      copyright=...]
%C
%C This module is part of the \CONTEXT\ macro||package and is
%C therefore copyrighted by \PRAGMA. See mreadme.pdf for
%C details.
%%% Hamchorom-LVT fonts scripts
%%%
[...]

\starttypescript [sans] [HCRGo]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotum]             [file:HANDotum-LVT.ttf]     [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-sans]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotumbold]         [file:HANDotumB-LVT.ttf] [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-sansbold]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotumitalic]       [file:HANDotum-LVT.ttf]     [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansitalic]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotumbolditalic]   [file:HANDotumB-LVT.ttf] [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansbolditalic]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotumslanted]      [file:HANDotum-LVT.ttf]     [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotumboldslanted]  [file:HANDotumB-LVT.ttf] [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansboldslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[HanDotumcaps]         [file:HANDotum-LVT.ttf]     [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-sanscaps]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [mono] [untype]
        \definefontsynonym[untype]              [file:NotoSansCJKkr-regular.otf]     [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-sans]
        \definefontsynonym[untypebold]          [file:NotoSansCJKkr-bold.otf]     [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-sansbold]
        \definefontsynonym[untypeitalic]        [file:NotoSansCJKkr-regular.otf]   [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansitalic]
        \definefontsynonym[untypebolditalic]    [file:NotoSansCJKkr-regular.otf]     [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansbolditalic]
        \definefontsynonym[untypeslanted]       [file:NotoSansCJKkr-regular.otf]      [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[untypeboldslanted]   [file:NotoSansCJKkr-bold.otf]     [features=kr-slanted,fallbacks=kr-sansboldslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[untypecaps]          [file:NotoSansCJKkr-regular.otf]      [features=kr-default,fallbacks=kr-sanscaps]
\stoptypescript

    \starttypescript [serif] [HCRMJ] [name]
        \definefontsynonym[Serif]           [HanBatang]
        \definefontsynonym[SerifBold]       [HanBatangbold]
        \definefontsynonym[SerifItalic]     [HanBatangitalic]
        \definefontsynonym[SerifBoldItalic] [HanBatangbolditalic]
        \definefontsynonym[SerifSlanted]    [HanBatangslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[SerifBoldSlanted][HanBatangboldslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[SerifCaps]       [HanBatangcaps]
    \stoptypescript

    \starttypescript [sans] [HCRGo] [name]
        \definefontsynonym[Sans]            [HanDotum]
        \definefontsynonym[SansBold]        [HanDotumbold]
        \definefontsynonym[SansItalic]      [HanDotumitalic]
        \definefontsynonym[SansBoldItalic]  [HanDotumbolditalic]
        \definefontsynonym[SansSlanted]     [HanDotumslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[SansBoldSlanted] [HanDotumboldslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[SansCaps]        [HanDotumcaps]
    \stoptypescript

    \starttypescript [mono] [untype] [name]
        \definefontsynonym[Mono]            [untype]
        \definefontsynonym[MonoBold]        [untypebold]
        \definefontsynonym[MonoItalic]      [untypeitalic]
        \definefontsynonym[MonoBoldItalic]  [untypebolditalic]
        \definefontsynonym[MonoSlanted]     [untypeslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[MonoBoldSlanted] [untypeboldslanted]
        \definefontsynonym[MonoCaps]        [untypecaps]
    \stoptypescript

    % xits might get replaced with a pagella once we have it

    \starttypescript[HcrFont]
        \definetypeface [Myface] [rm] [serif] [HCRMJ]
        \definetypeface [Myface] [ss] [sans]  [HCRGo]
        \definetypeface [Myface] [tt] [mono]  [untype]
%	\definetypeface [Myface] [mm][pagellaovereuler][default]
%    \definetypeface [Myface][mm] [math]  [xits]
%        \definetypeface [Myface][mm] [math]  [tex gyre pagella math]
%    \definetypeface [Myface][mm][TeX Gyre Termes Math]%[scale=0.94]
	\definetypeface [Myface] [mm][math]  [modern]
     \stoptypescript

%\stoptypescriptcollection

[-- Attachment #1.2.3: Type: text/html, Size: 334 bytes --]

* Re: unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regula' error etc.
@ 2018-07-26  8:24           ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-07-26  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/26/2018 2:49 AM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> [...]
> mkiv lua stats  > used engine: luatex version 1.08 with functionality
> level 6731, banner: this is luatex, version 1.08.0 (tex live 2018)
> mkiv lua stats  > control sequences: 46564 of 65536 + 100000
> mkiv lua stats  > lua properties: engine: lua 5.3, used memory: 214 MB
> (ctx: 213 MB), hash type: lua, hash chars: min(64,40), symbol mask: utf
> (τεχ)
> mkiv lua stats  > runtime: 1.403 seconds, 1 processed pages, 1 shipped
> pages, 0.713 pages/second
>
> I checked the location of texgyre font and here is the result.
>
> /Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/shapes/texgyrepagella-regular-otf.tma
>
> /Users/graph/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/fonts/otl/texgyrepagella-regular.tma
>
> I don’t know what happened here and how to make it right.

Here i see:

mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 5 files: texgyrepagella-bold.otf,
texgyrepagella-regular.otf, hanbatang-lvt.ttf, hanbatangb-lvt.ttf,
latinmodern-math.otf

Maybe:

(1) wipe the cache
(2) mtxrun --script --reload -force

> Here is a typescript file.
Better use type-imp-<yourtag>.mkiv i.e. "-imp-" in the name for such
specific implementation files

Hans

* Re: unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regula' error etc.
@ 2018-07-26 14:53             ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-07-26 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

> (1) wipe the cache
> (2) mtxrun —script --reload -force

Do you mean “wipe cache” as  delete “luatex-cache/context/5fe67…f32e/fonts” folder?

I open the terminal and run “mtxrun —script — reload -force”, then I got

mtxrun          | ConTeXt TDS Runner Tool 1.32
mtxrun          |
mtxrun          | no script name given, known scripts:
mtxrun          |
mtxrun          | babel         1.20  Babel Input To UTF Conversion
mtxrun          | base          1.35  ConTeXt TDS Management Tool (aka luatools)
mtxrun          | bibtex              bibtex helpers
…….
mtxrun          | evohome       1.00  Evohome Fetcher
mtxrun          | fcd           1.00  Fast Directory Change
mtxrun          | flac          0.10  ConTeXt Flac Helpers
mtxrun          | fonts         0.21  ConTeXt Font Database Management
mtxrun          | grep          0.10  Simple Grepper
……
……
mtxrun          | watch         1.00  ConTeXt Request Watchdog
mtxrun          | youless       1.10  YouLess Fetcher

Do you mean “mtxrun —script —reload —force fonts”?

> Better use type-imp-<yourtag>.mkiv i.e. “-imp-“ in the name for such specific implementation files

I will change the name.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: unable to define 'texgyrepagella-regula' error etc.
@ 2018-07-26 15:24               ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-07-26 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/26/2018 4:53 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:

> Do you mean “wipe cache” as  delete
> “luatex-cache/context/5fe67…f32e/fonts” folder?

yes

> Do you mean “mtxrun —script —reload —force fonts”?

mtxrun —script fonts —reload —force

Hans