* Re: font mystery
@ 2003-10-05 10:46 Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2003-10-05 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maybe one further element that would suggest Context is using a cached
copy of the tfm-file instead of the newly created file: when I move the
file Myfont.tfm out of the $home/texmf/fonts/tfm directory, pdftex
gives me the expected error "! I can't find file `Myfont'." However,
Context will still happily produce output--with an outdated copy of the
tfm! So context must be caching it somewhere, and I need to flush that
cache. Anyone an idea how this can be done?

Thanks

Thomas