* conteni style
@ 2003-10-17 12:49 V. Sharma
From: V. Sharma @ 2003-10-17 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a newbie to context. I have a management protocol for transplantation
patients which would be great if presented in a format similar to the
conteni document. Is the setup for the same available or is this
proprietary and not available? Are any other setups of similar
functionality available as source files? I intend to use pdfscreen and lyx
if this is not possible, however the layout and searchability of the
conteni are far superior and would help the doctors on the ward if this can
be achieved without me having to spend more than a weekend on this.context
is a longterm goal of course but any help now will be greatly appreciated
and acknowledged in the protocol. regards vivek

* Re: conteni style
@ 2003-10-17 17:51 ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2003-10-17 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday 17 October 2003 08:49, V. Sharma wrote:
> I am a newbie to context. I have a management protocol for
> transplantation patients which would be great if presented in a
> format similar to the conteni document. Is the setup for the same
> available or is this proprietary and not available? Are any other
> setups of similar functionality available as source files? I intend
> to use pdfscreen and lyx if this is not possible, however the
> layout and searchability of the conteni are far superior and would
> help the doctors on the ward if this can be achieved without me
> having to spend more than a weekend on this.context is a longterm
> goal of course but any help now will be greatly appreciated and
> acknowledged in the protocol. regards vivek

Just one thought. Lyx produces LaTeX code, not Context. I prefer to
use a text editor such as Vim/Gvim to produce the source.

There are examples of Context source code at the
http://www.pragma-ade.nl site. But many of the finished examples are
available in pdf form only. The two manuals are essential. Others
like details.pdf are very  informative.

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers

* Re: conteni style
@ 2003-10-18 22:35 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-10-18 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 14:49 17/10/2003, you wrote:
>I am a newbie to context. I have a management protocol for transplantation
>patients which would be great if presented in a format similar to the
>conteni document. Is the setup for the same available or is this
>proprietary and not available? Are any other setups of similar
>functionality available as source files? I intend to use pdfscreen and lyx
>if this is not possible, however the layout and searchability of the
>conteni are far superior and would help the doctors on the ward if this can
>be achieved without me having to spend more than a weekend on this.context
>is a longterm goal of course but any help now will be greatly appreciated
>and acknowledged in the protocol. regards vivek

What is meant with "the conteni document"? Do you have an example?

Hans

* Re: conteni style
@ 2003-10-21 19:40   ` Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2003-10-21 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> [Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 12:35:30AM CEST]:

> What is meant with "the conteni document"? Do you have an example?

cont-eni.pdf

--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
hannes@ruhrau.de  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a