* Natural Tables (all options)
@ 2003-10-18 16:53 ml-context
From: ml-context @ 2003-10-18 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

with a lot of help of Lutz (member of this list) I am now able to produce Context files and compile them to PDF. Now I am reading the documentation and some emails from this list to learn some details.
I played a little bit with natural tables (also read the examples in ennatab.pdf) - but I think that is not all what is possible with natural tables. Wehre can I find a documetation with all options for nat. tabs?

At the examples there was no table with round corners. But I found a parameter for it -I tried:

\\eTABLE[corner=round]
with the result: every cell was round.
It looks funny but is not the thing I was looking for.
I want to have round corners arround the table:
left corner top and bottom
right corner top and bottom

1. How does it work?
2. Where can I find all parameters/options for natural tables
   (I googled with no success).

Jörg

* Re: Natural Tables (all options)
@ 2003-10-19 19:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-10-19 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 18:53 18/10/2003, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>with a lot of help of Lutz (member of this list) I am now able to produce
>Context files and compile them to PDF. Now I am reading the documentation
>and some emails from this list to learn some details.
>I played a little bit with natural tables (also read the examples in
>ennatab.pdf) - but I think that is not all what is possible with natural
>tables. Wehre can I find a documetation with all options for nat. tabs?
>
>At the examples there was no table with round corners. But I found a
>parameter for it -I tried:
>
>\\eTABLE[corner=round]
>with the result: every cell was round.
>It looks funny but is not the thing I was looking for.
>I want to have round corners arround the table:
>left corner top and bottom
>right corner top and bottom
>
>1. How does it work?
>2. Where can I find all parameters/options for natural tables
>    (I googled with no success).

\starttext

\setupcolors[state=start] \showstruts

\setupTABLE[row]   [first][topframe=off]
\setupTABLE[row]   [last] [bottomframe=off]
\setupTABLE[column][first][leftframe=off]
\setupTABLE[column][last] [rightframe=off]
\framed[strut=no,corner=round,offset=.5\linewidth]\bgroup
\bTABLE
\bTR \bTD test \eTD \bTD test \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD test \eTD \bTD test \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD test \eTD \bTD test \eTD \eTR
\eTABLE
\egroup

\def\StartTable
   {\setupTABLE[row]   [first][topframe=off]%
    \setupTABLE[row]   [last] [bottomframe=off]%
    \setupTABLE[column][first][leftframe=off]%
    \setupTABLE[column][last] [rightframe=off]%
    \framed[strut=no,corner=round,offset=.5\linewidth]\bgroup}

\def\StopTable
   {\egroup}

\StartTable
\bTABLE