* Re: endnotes: ! Dimension too large. ??
@ 2004-01-11 13:09 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-01-11 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

OK, but what should I do if I have a \MyNote in a \MyHeading ?

See error-log below:

! Undefined control sequence.
<argument>)
systems        : end file SetupEnvironment at line 3
structure      : begin of sectionblock frontmatter
title          : - \headtext {content}
(./HSLN_1.tuo
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> Influences in the 20th century\MyNotes
                                                  {: an introduction}
\limitatetext ...it \empty \normallimitatetext {#1
                                                  }\leftlimit {#3}\else \spe...

\lijsttekstcommando #1->\begstrut #1
                                    \endstrut
\doattributes ...sname #1#2\@EA \endcsname \fi {#4
                                                  }\dostopattributes
<argument> ...entury\MyNotes {: an introduction}}}
                                                  \egroup \ifdim \wd 4=\zero...

\secondoftwoarguments #1#2->#2

l.8 ...: an introduction}}{1::0:0:0:1:0:0:0::7}{1}

?  Influences in the 20th century\MyNotes
                                                  {: an introduction}
\sanitizePDFdocencoding ...docencoding \edef #2{#1
                                                  }
\doPDFinsertbookmark ...oding #3\to \bookmarktext
                                                  \scratchcounter #4\advance...

\doplacebookmarks ...okmarkelement \flushbookmark
                                                  \egroup \else \expanded {\...
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.238

?

Thank you,

Steffen

@ 2004-01-13 12:25 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-13 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 14:09 11/01/2004, you wrote:
>OK, but what should I do if I have a \MyNote in a \MyHeading ?
>
>See error-log below:
>

>! Undefined control sequence.
><argument>)
>systems        : end file SetupEnvironment at line 3
>structure      : begin of sectionblock frontmatter
>title          : - \headtext {content}
>(./HSLN_1.tuo
>! Undefined control sequence.
><argument> Influences in the 20th century\MyNotes

hm, are you sure that \MyNotes is defined at the top of your file?

hans

* Re: endnotes: ! Dimension too large. ??
@ 2004-01-10 19:33 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-10 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-01-10  0:09 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-01-10  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when using \setupfootnotes[way=bychapter,location={text,none}] I get the following ERROR:

<snip>

! Dimension too large.
<recently read> \@@vn+footnote

\placenotesasnone #1->\ifdim \ht #1
                                   >\zeropoint \noteparameter \c!voor \setno...

\dodoplacenotes ...tesintext \localpostponednotes
                                                  \fi \fi \else \ifdim \ht \...

\next1 #1,->\doprocessnotes {\dodoplacenotes }{#1}
                                                  \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                  ]\relax \global \advance \...

\doplacenotes ...2} \processnotes \dodoplacenotes
                                                  \egroup
l.8315

? H
I can't work with sizes bigger than about 19 feet.
Continue and I'll use the largest value I can.

<snip>