* Reducing fontsize for some equations (\startformula), how done best
@ 2004-01-12 10:36 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2004-01-12 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have several equations. But for some of them (lengthy and
uninteresting calculations) in the appendix the default fontsize is too
big. What is the best way (command) to reduce their size consistently?

Tobias

* Re: Reducing fontsize for some equations (\startformula), how done best
@ 2004-01-13 12:58 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-13 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Tobias,

>I have several equations. But for some of them (lengthy and
>uninteresting calculations) in the appendix the default fontsize is too
>big. What is the best way (command) to reduce their size consistently?

Can you play with the following and let me know it this works ok with
regards to spacing:

\starttext

\unprotect

\appendtoks
   \doifdefined{\??fm\currentformula\c!korps}
     {\switchtobodyfont[\getvalue{\??fm\currentformula\c!korps}]}%
\to \everydisplay

\protect

\definieerformule[small][bodyfont=5pt]

\input tufte

\startsmallformula
   \hbox{small and boring: } e = mc^2
\stopsmallformula

\input tufte

\stoptext

When ok i can incorporate the bodyfont key

Hans