* Fwd: [OS X TeX] latest pdfsync.sty
@ 2004-01-15 12:03 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2004-01-15 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

------- Begin Forwarded Message -------

Subject:     [OS X TeX] latest pdfsync.sty
From:        Jérôme Laurens <jerome.laurens@u-bourgogne.fr>
             <MacOSX-TeX@email.esm.psu.edu>
Date:        Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:16:03 +0100

Please find at <http://itexmac.sourceforge.net/pdfsync.html> an
official page for pdfsync related stuff.

People using pdfsync should pay attention to the eventual
modificationsof the layout, os tiny as can be.
These must be considered as bugs and reported as such.

The latest version is 0.5 and includes the $\sin$ and $\notin$ fix by
J.-L. Varona

It seems that Hans Hagen is writing a version for context.
I don't have myself enough time to adapt pdfsync to plain right now.

Yours

-------- End Forwarded Message --------

Is there already a working version?

Steffen

* Re: Fwd: [OS X TeX] latest pdfsync.sty
@ 2004-01-15 12:18 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-15 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)