* Problems running context
@ 2004-01-20 21:19 Adam Tee
From: Adam Tee @ 2004-01-20 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm having a number of problems when I run context on my documents
I keep getting the following whenever a reference is required.

systems        : begin file Litreview/litreview at line 31
(./Litreview/litreview.tex
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                    {
\nummer ...lue {\@@thenumber {#1}\c!conversie }} {
                                                   \countervalue
{\@@thenumbe...

\labeltexts #1#2->\leftlabeltext {#1}#2
                                        \rightlabeltext {#1}
<argument> ...anummer {\pageprefixes \pagenumber }
                                                   \@@nmrechts
\firstofoneargument #1->#1

\doattributes ...EA \csname #1#2\endcsname \fi {#4
                                                   }\dostopattributes
l.4 \chapter[chap:litreview]{Literature Review}

Is there any easy solution?? It happens with the bibliography as well
but the final output seems correct.

Adam

* Re: Problems running context
@ 2004-01-21 12:54 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-21 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 22:19 20/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm having a number of problems when I run context on my documents
>I keep getting the following whenever a reference is required.
>
>systems        : begin file Litreview/litreview at line 31
>(./Litreview/litreview.tex
>! Missing number, treated as zero.

can you make a minimal failing example?

Hans