* chart bug
@ 2004-01-27 23:36 Shivkumar Chandrasekaran
From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran @ 2004-01-27 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have noticed that if I use \comment command in my chart and there are
two of them with two \setupFLOWcharts command then the \comment command
does not produce text. I know the code is bug free because deleting one
of the charts (including \setupFLOWcharts) makes the \comment text
re-appear. Any help in working around this bug will be appreciated. A
small example is at the bottom.

I believe I have the latest downloads from Gierben Wierda's
distribution for Mac OS X. Thanks,

--shiv--

\starttext

%----start cutting to remove bug----------

\setupFLOWcharts
	[nx=2,
	ny=1,
	dx=3\bodyfontsize,
	dy=3\bodyfontsize,
	width=6\bodyfontsize,
	height=3\bodyfontsize,
	maxwidth=\textwidth,
	maxheight=\textheight]

\startFLOWchart [network]
	\startFLOWcell
		\name {N1}
		\location {1,1}
		\shape {10}
		\text {input \\ output}
		\connect [prpl] {N2}
	\stopFLOWcell

	\startFLOWcell
		\name {N2}
		\location {2,1}
		\shape {5}
		\text {$N_1$}
		\connect [nlnr] {N1}
	\stopFLOWcell

\stopFLOWchart

\placefigure
	[][]
	{Where are the comments.}
	{\FLOWchart[network]}

%-----stop cutting to remove bug-------------

\setupFLOWcharts
	[nx=2,
	ny=1,
	dx=3\bodyfontsize,
	dy=3\bodyfontsize,
	width=6\bodyfontsize,
	height=3\bodyfontsize,
	maxwidth=\textwidth,
	maxheight=\textheight]

\startFLOWchart [network2]
	\startFLOWcell
		\name {N1}
		\location {1,1}
		\shape {10}
		\text {input \\ output}
		\connect [prpl] {N2}
		\comment [t] {Hello}
	\stopFLOWcell

	\startFLOWcell
		\name {N2}
		\location {2,1}
		\shape {5}
		\text {$N_1$}
		\connect [nlnr] {N1}
	\stopFLOWcell

\stopFLOWchart

\placefigure
	[][]
	{Where are the comments.}
	{\FLOWchart[network2]}

\stoptext

* Re: chart bug
@ 2004-01-28 14:03 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-01-28 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 00:36 28/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have noticed that if I use \comment command in my chart and there are
>two of them with two \setupFLOWcharts command then the \comment command
>does not produce text. I know the code is bug free because deleting one of
>the charts (including \setupFLOWcharts) makes the \comment text re-appear.
>Any help in working around this bug will be appreciated. A small example
>is at the bottom.
>
>I believe I have the latest downloads from Gierben Wierda's distribution
>for Mac OS X. Thanks,

i have a comment here ... i'll send you a pdf file

Hans