* Error with XML and JS
@ 2004-02-16 23:56 Gilles Pérez-Lambert
From: Gilles Pérez-Lambert @ 2004-02-16 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Continuing the ConTeXt exploration with Hans's help:

<http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg01784.html>

I'm trying to combine Hans's JS programming with XML processing but an error pops up:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
javascript     : loading script set fld
(/Users/gpl/texmf/tex/context/base/java-fld.tex
! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \unhbox
\leavevmode ->\unhbox
                      \voidb@x
\fakeunderscore ->\leavevmode
                              \hbox {\setbox \scratchbox \hbox {(}\scratchdi...

\_...fmmode \mathunderscore \else \textunderscore
                                                  \fi
\XML:ent:tex-underscore ...tterunderscore \else \_
                                                  \fi
\ascii ->Sanitized\getXMLentity {tex-underscore}
                                                TeX\getXMLentity {tex-unders...
l.115 \stopJSpreamble
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

with the attached TeX file. There's some kind of interaction between the two modes. Without \start(stop)XMLdata, it works.

Thanks for your time,

Gilles, preparing the next demo of ConTeXt in June (Paris). :-)

[-- Attachment #2: xml-js.tex --]

* Re: Error with XML and JS
@ 2004-02-17  9:55 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-02-17  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 00:56 17/02/2004, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Continuing the ConTeXt exploration with Hans's help:
>
><http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg01784.html>
>
>I'm trying to combine Hans's JS programming with XML processing but an
>error pops up

at the top of your document say:

   \useJSscripts[fld] % and/or others

this will load the script before xml mode is entered

(there are other ways, like usign a different special char regime)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE/POD/CTS