* unwanted pagebreak
@ 2004-02-21 17:43 R. Ermers
From: R. Ermers @ 2004-02-21 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Contex'ers,

Does anyone know how I can prevent the occurrence of a pagebreak after:

\section, \subsection, ...
(followed by \startitemize)

\head (in an itemization)

I do not want to have to check all the section headings and put \page[no] before the heading.

Kind regards,

Robert Ermers

* Re: unwanted pagebreak
@ 2004-02-22 22:53 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-02-22 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 18:43 21/02/2004, you wrote:
>Dear Contex'ers,
>
>Does anyone know how I can prevent the occurrence of a pagebreak after:
>
>\section, \subsection, ...
>(followed by \startitemize)
>
>\head (in an itemization)
>
>I do not want to have to check all the section headings and put \page[no]
>before the heading.

\startitemize[intro]

you can also setup itemize to [autointro]

if i remember right, you can find more in that in the manual (search for
intro and autintro)

some day i'll make a more clever mechanism (context 2 -)

Hans