* Fwd: strange problem [adam@ajtee.uklinux.net]
       [not found] <20040525180436.GA837@ajtee>
@ 2004-05-25 18:53 ` Adam Tee
From: Adam Tee @ 2004-05-25 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/25/04 19:04:36, Adam Tee wrote:
Hi all,

I have a small problem with a document I am processing. When I include
a certain file , using \component productions, and process it I get the
following error.

! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
               }
<to be read again>
                  \endgroup
l.56 \stopappendices

However, if I run the file on its own it processes fine no errors.
Does anyone know the solution to this as it is causing problems with
some references.

Also, is there a way to easily adjust the distance between
abbreviations and their infull versions on the Abbreviations page as I
have some overlap ??

Thanks

Adam

* Re: Fwd: strange problem [adam@ajtee.uklinux.net]
@ 2004-05-26 19:26   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-05-26 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 20:53 25/05/2004, you wrote:
>On 05/25/04 19:04:36, Adam Tee wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have a small problem with a document I am processing. When I include
>a certain file , using \component productions, and process it I get the
>following error.
>
>! Missing } inserted.
><inserted text>
>               }
><to be read again>
>                  \endgroup
>l.56 \stopappendices
>
>However, if I run the file on its own it processes fine no errors.
>Does anyone know the solution to this as it is causing problems with
>some references.

hard to track down with no example; looks like a egroup/endgroup mixup;
maybe you can run with etex's \tracinggroups set

>Also, is there a way to easily adjust the distance between
>abbreviations and their infull versions on the Abbreviations page as I
>have some overlap ??

abbreviations are just definitions so you can o the same trickery

Hans