* Cell padding in natural tables
@ 2004-05-26 18:55 David Munger
From: David Munger @ 2004-05-26 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

There was that question to which I could not find an answer:
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2002/000140.html

So, is there a way to set the cell padding in natural tables?

And by the way, is there a way to lock the total width of the table
without setting the width of individual cells?

Regards,

David

* Re: Cell padding in natural tables
@ 2004-05-26 19:00 ` Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2004-05-26 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

David,
One I can answer
\bTABLE[option=stretch]

Nigel

@ 2004-05-26 19:27 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-05-26 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 20:55 26/05/2004, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>There was that question to which I could not find an answer:
>http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2002/000140.html
>
>So, is there a way to set the cell padding in natural tables?
>
>And by the way, is there a way to lock the total width of the table
>without setting the width of individual cells?

you can set the 'offset'; think of each table cell as being something \framed

Hans

* Re : Cell padding in natural tables
@ 2004-05-26 20:48   ` David Munger
From: David Munger @ 2004-05-26 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> And by the way, is there a way to lock the total width of the table
>> without setting the width of individual cells?

> you can set the 'offset'; think of each table cell as being something
> \framed

Ahh... So that was the point. Works perfectly. Thank you.

And how about locking the table's total width, without having to tweak
individual cells width?

David