* Changing sections, formula,... numbering order
@ 2008-08-20 14:19 Mehdi Omidali
From: Mehdi Omidali @ 2008-08-20 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone,
I want to use context+xetex for right-to-left typesetting and need to
know if it is possible to use the command \pagedir TRT in this
situation. (I tested that apparently only \pardir TRT is active).
If the answer of the above question is negative I would like to know
how can I change numbering direction of sections, formulas, etc.
Thanks