On Thu, 16 Feb 2023, Willi Egger via ntg-context wrote: > Hi math gurus, > > I should typeset a couple of simple math formulae. However I do not get the desired result. I attach my output as pdf. > > 1. Why is the \times 12 in the denominator although the fraction is grouped? — I tried also the grouping with bracis, which gives the same result. > 2. Why is the result after the equalsign in the denominator? > > [...] > Thank you for hinting me how to this correctly. Have you tried using \frac{...}{...} instead of {... \over ...} Aditya