* bug in current beta
@ 2013-08-15  9:40 Schmitz Thomas A.
From: Schmitz Thomas A. @ 2013-08-15  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Hi Hans,

I get this error running 2013.08.14 15:25:

! LuaTeX error .../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-col.lua:180: table index is nil
stack traceback:
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-col.lua:180: in function 'fontcollectionclone'
	[string "\directlua "]:1: in main chunk.

system          > tex > error on line 137 in file /Users/tas/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv: LuaTeX error  ...

\ctxcommand #1^^@-\directlua {commands.#1}

l.137 }

\ctxcommand #1^^@-\directlua {commands.#1}

\font_fallbacks_prepare_indeed ...backs_prepare #1
                                                  \endgroup
<inserted text> ...llbacks_prepare_indeed \m_font_class_fallbacks
                                                  \fi \else \font_fallbacks_...
\font_helpers_low_level_define ...everydefinefont
                                                  \c_font_feature_inheritanc...
l.91 \stopluacode

Unfortunately, I have no idea what triggers it, same document compiles fine with a July beta.

All best

Thomas

* Re: bug in current beta
@ 2013-08-15 11:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-08-15 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 8/15/2013 11:40 AM, Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I get this error running 2013.08.14 15:25:

as you know lua ... just look at those lines and a few lines above ...
you need to add

                 local unic = unicode + offset - start

(new beta later, in the middle of something)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: bug in current beta
@ 2013-08-15 12:01   ` Schmitz Thomas A.
From: Schmitz Thomas A. @ 2013-08-15 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Aug 15, 2013, at 1:43 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:

> as you know lua ... just look at those lines and a few lines above ... you need to add
>
>                local unic = unicode + offset - start
>
> (new beta later, in the middle of something)

Ah, you're right, I could have seen that myself - that assignment was missing from the "else" branch. Thanks, that fixed the problem!

Thomas