* Background color of a framedtext that covers floats
@ 2020-04-08  8:19 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2020-04-08  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a more elegant way to have a white background for the table ?
In fact, my question is more general : if we insert an image, the
background color envelops this image : how to solve this problem ?
Thank you.
Fabrice

\definecolor[fondpaille][c=0,m=0,y=0.2,k=0]
\starttext
\startframedtext
  [frame=off,width=\textwidth,
    background=color,backgroundcolor=fondpaille]
  \input tufte
  \startlinecorrection[blank]
       \startmidaligned
         \startxtable
           [align={lohi,middle}, option={stretch},framecolor=cyan,
            offset=0.8ex,background=color,backgroundcolor=white]
           \startxrow
             \startxcell
               \bf Profondeur \m{x} (en mètre)
             \stopxcell
             \startxcell
               \bf Pression \m{P} (en bar)
             \stopxcell
             \startxcell
               \bf Volume \m{V} (en \m{\text{dm}^{3}})
             \stopxcell
           \stopxrow
           \startxrow
             \startxcell
               0 (niveau de la mer)
             \stopxcell
             \startxcell
               1
             \stopxcell
             \startxcell
               1
             \stopxcell
           \stopxrow
           \startxrow
             \startxcell
              10
             \stopxcell
             \startxcell
               2
             \stopxcell
             \startxcell
               0,5
             \stopxcell
           \stopxrow
         \stopxtable
       \stopmidaligned
     \stoplinecorrection
\stopframedtext
\stoptext

* Re: Background color of a framedtext that covers floats
@ 2020-04-08  8:45 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-04-08  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 4/8/20 10:19 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a more elegant way to have a white background for the table?

Hi Fabrice,

I think not including the table in the framed text is the easiest way to
avoid the colored background.

Or why do you need the table inside the framed text, which only adds the
background color (and disables the frame)?

> In fact, my question is more general: if we insert an image, the
> background color envelops this image: how to solve this problem?

Unless you provide a sample that shows the issue you are facing, not
including the image in the frame may be your best option.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Background color of a framedtext that covers floats
@ 2020-04-08  9:32   ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2020-04-08  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Pablo,
Here a sample.
Fabrice

\useMPlibrary[dum]
\definecolor[fondpaille][c=0,m=0,y=0.2,k=0]
\starttext

\startframedtext[width=max,background=color,backgroundcolor=fondpaille]
     \starthanging[location=right]
         {\startMPcode
          draw unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
          \stopMPcode}
     \input tufte
     \stophanging
\stopframedtext

\stoptext

@ 2020-04-08 10:15     ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-04-08 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 4/8/20 11:32 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> [...]
> \startframedtext[width=max,background=color,backgroundcolor=fondpaille]
>      \starthanging[location=right]
>          {\startMPcode
>           draw unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
>           \stopMPcode}
>      \input tufte
>      \stophanging
> \stopframedtext

Hi Fabrice,

with this sample, I think it is impossible to get different background
unless you add something similar to "addbackground withcolor white ;".

With an external figure, you could add the background to the image. If
you draw the image, you should draw the background too.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk