* Overriding a font face in a typescript
@ 2017-02-07 18:52 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2017-02-07 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

ConTeXters,

How can I override one or two faces in a typescript?

I prefer to use the semibold face in my document wherever an emboldened
face is used. I would prefer to refer to it as \bf, or style=bold.
(Similarly for semibolditalic.) I currently reproduce the existing
typescript in my document, substituting the semibold variants for the
bold. Is it possible to use the standard typescript by reference
(\usetypescript) and then override those two faces?

--
Rik

* Re: Overriding a font face in a typescript
@ 2017-02-07 19:34 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2017-02-07 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02/07/2017 07:52 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
> ConTeXters,
>
> How can I override one or two faces in a typescript?

Hi Rik,

this might be what you were looking for:

    \definefontfamily
        [mainface]
        [rm]
        [TeX Gyre Pagella]
        [it={TeX Gyre Cursor-Italic},
         bf={TeX Gyre Adventor-Bold},
         bi={TeX Gyre Termes-BoldItalic}]

    \setupbodyfontenvironment
        [default]
        [em=italic]

    \setupbodyfont[mainface]
    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    Roman font {\em italic}

    \bf Bold font \em bold italic
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

It isn’t a typescript, but it may work too.

Please, always include a mininal working sample.

Let us know if you had something different in mind.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk