* Distance between items
@ 2016-01-28 10:48 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2016-01-28 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear List Members,

I don’t remember how to tweak the distance between items: What I would like to have is a distance between items a little bit bigger than the distance between them when the option « packed » is given, but smaller than the distance between items when « packed is left out.

Minimal example follows.
Thanks in advance: OK

%% begin example-itemize.tex
\starttext

\startitemize[n][style=bold]

\startitem
First item
\stopitem

\startitem
Second item
\stopitem

\startitem
Third item
\stopitem

\stopitemize

I want the distance between items to be smaller than in the above itemize, but bigger than the one  below…

\startitemize[n,packed][style=bold]

\startitem
First item
\stopitem

\startitem
Second item
\stopitem

\startitem
Third item
\stopitem

\stopitemize
\stoptext
%% end example-itemize.tex

* Re: Distance between items
@ 2016-01-28 11:00 ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2016-01-28 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:48:12 +0100
Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don’t remember how to tweak the distance between items: What I
> would like to have is a distance between items a little bit bigger
> than the distance between them when the option « packed » is given,
> but smaller than the distance between items when « packed is left out.

\setupitemize
  [inbetween={\blank[small]}]

Marco

* Re: Distance between items
@ 2016-01-28 11:06   ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2016-01-28 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks…
I had tried mistakingly joinedup (distance between two sets of itemization) instead of inbetween (distance between items in a given itemization).

Best regards: OK